The Management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM has released her admission forms for Remedial Programmes of the 2014/2015 Academic session.
• Minimum of five [ 5 ] O-Level credits in English, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Mathematics.
See Also: FUAM Admission List 2014/2015 Out
Application is Online.
Click here to start your application
1. Create an account online by providing your emails and chosing a password (if you have not done that previously).
2. Upon creation of account, a unique application number will be issued. Copy the application number in a save place (Do not delete the email that will be sent to you). It is your reference number through out your application.
4. Pay a non-refundable fee of 5,350 (Bank charges inclusive)
5. If you have a debit card (MasterCard/Verve), Logon to https://fees.uam.edu.ng/epay, enter your application number and proceed with payment.
6. You can also make payment in any of the branches of Skye Bank, Zenith Bank, UBA and Union Bank Nation wide to make payment.
7. A Payment comfirmation slip will be issued to you containing a 14-digit unique number as Payment Identification Number (PIN) which will enable you continue your application. Please ensure this number is on the slip printed for you before leaving the bank. You may copy the number and proceed with registration if you made payment online and you were unable to print.
8. Return to your application online and complete your application. Ensure you have your O’Level result with you.